Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Procrastination!!!!!!

This blog is going to be very short. Writing regular blogs is an important communication tool for my business and just now I sat down and decided to spend the next hour and a half writing a blog entry, then paused and took a deep breath...and realised that I had more import and urgent tasks to attend to and that writing now was probably a bit of procrastination!

So Being totally straight up (Authentic, transparent and 100% focused) its time to do something else and re-blog outside of business hours.

If you or anybody else you know has issues with procrastination, my Spark programs provide great opportunities to gain self awareness and deeper understanding of procrastination. Click here to find out more.

Or if you want to check to identify some of the underlying causes behind procrastination click here to try my energy boost diagnostic

Talk to you again soon

Chris






No comments: